Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Utah Family Trip



















Okay I am handicapped at the whole slide show thing (all you experts please resist the urge to laugh), but if you do want to see oddles of pictures you can visit my mom's blog or my sister Brooke's. They both have great slide shows. Here is just a few of my favorite pictures.

Thanks everyone in the family for an amazing week. It was so fun to see everyone and get to spend time with the adults and kids. I couldn't have asked for a better week. Love and miss you all. Can't wait till the next family trip!!!!

3 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

I love all your pictures like that! What a great trip with so many memories. Thanks for spending everyday and night with us! It was so fun to be all together. A lifetime a memories packed into 5 days! Love you!!!!

Shauna said...

I heart family vacations. Can we have another one???

Barrett Bunch said...

We had a blast, thanks for all that you did to make it memorable!!