Sunday, May 13, 2007

Batting Cages






What do you in Provo for fun? That seems to be a big question for people that move here. Well the truth is you have to ge inventive, so a bunch of us decided to take a shot at the batting cages, they couldn't be that hard, right? Wrong, besides the fact that my hand-eye coordination struggles, my hands had never hurt so bad the next day. But surprisingly I hit the ball (we'll keep the part that I was in the softball cage that was a slow pitch a secret). Sure that night i was excited I hit some balls but the next day I was like dang I should have missed more, so my hands wouldn't hurt so much.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Is that the guy?

Jen said...

yeah....is it???

Barrett Bunch said...

Ok so I won't let Joel see this picture, BECAUSE if I do you will be getting a phone call. Just another reason for him to harass you... Looks like you have a lot of good friends in Utah, love it!