Monday, July 2, 2007

Ella Good with Linds

This has to be stated at the beginning…Ella Good has the best Sno Cones in Provo if not Utah. With that said, I am going to be a little bias and say that Pina Colda is the way to go because it’s like having a mini vacation in your mouth, could you ask for more. My friend Linds and I are a little obsessed with sno cones and not just any sno cones but Ella Good's, so much so that we made it a point of getting them when she came down from Salt Lake for class. There are some traditions that last and some that fade and this one defiantly around to stay because come on what’s better than a snow cone on a hot day.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Sounds yummy!! I think Mylie and I need to try some!! Thanks for sharing... it's now on our to-do list!! :)

Shauna said...

Oh lets all go get snow cones together. :) I think I like that idea. I'd add it to my to-do list. . but . . it's tooooo long. :)

Brooke said...

I want snow cones! We will have go to Hal's and get some at Banks together! Maybe we could also Ice block down the hill! Show the kids how it's done... Oh doesn't that bring back some great memories!

Jen said...

me too me too!! Everyone loves a snow cone!

Brooke said...

I want a NEW blog!

Anonymous said...

ditto that

Brooke said...

New blog! Jen already beat you.....