Monday, July 2, 2007

Strawberry Days Rodeo





You can't take the girl out the country but you can't the country out the girl. As we walked into the rodeo, the familiar smell of horse poop filled my nose and memories of Yelm came rushing back in waves. When it comes down to it, I would pick the country over the city any day. And I know Jen will love this part, yes I miss riding the horses.....but definately not picking up the poop in the stalls....that was nasty. But none the less the rodeo was a very fun blast from my past.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

WOW you posted I am so excited to know kinda what's going on in your life! Love it ! thanks for sharing!

Shauna said...

I love the convience of the city, but the feel of the county. . . is there a way I can have it all?!?!? Love it that you posted. :)

MaDeb or Deb said...

Oh my WORD.....You posted!!! I am so excited....you just made my day complete! I know I'm still a country girl at heart. There's days that I sit and watch the little family slide show just to remenicse the good ole days at the Farm. Weren't we just the best farmers ever!!! Just kidding.. We just loved trying to be good. Some great memories came out of Yelm and hopefully you all remember the great ones.... Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to share! I Love You..

Jen said...

me too me too.....I miss the country! But not the picking up of the poop so much :) I'll let you all know when I find the way to have it all :) hehe....good luck to us all!

Barrett Bunch said...

I am so happy that you blogged some more! I love the rodeo would love to go, but my hubby says no way... I need to come to Utah and play!