Friday, November 9, 2007

BYU Football 2007




If you are looking for the rowdy bunch at the football game....look no further, here we are. Whether it was screaming at Cosmo (BYU mascot), screaming at a touchdown, screaming at the male cheerleaders (long story), screaming at the refs, screaming at eachother (always in love) or screaming because we won......we were there living it up and screaming loud. Come to think of it so was the whole stadium, you got to love those BYU fans. As for me I was tired and ready to go watch it on the TV by the four quarter but that was not an option with my friend, Kati, who I somtimes wonder if she has blue and white running through her veins because I know her mom, Kelly, does. I guess it runs in the family.....but not my family, I go for the party!..... now that runs in my family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK..... Rick is so green with envy! Blue and white runs throughout his veins and I think through his entire body! We actually saw the game on the good ole TV with crazy Rick dressed in all his BYU stuff.... Hat, shirt and geez maybe socks! We even had our very own tailgate party. Just the 2 of us!! LOL... I've learn to love the BYU games but only because Rick can't live without them. We'll probably retire in Utah just for the games! I'm like you Kiss, I love the parties!! Thanks for sharing..

Becca said...

How fun! I remember the football game days! So fun.. I'll be honest.. now I'm a little partial to my warm house, announcer comments, close ups, sweats, and yummy treats. Always down for a house party! Looks like a blast and a way fun gang!!

Barrett Bunch said...

Crazy kids, I love it! It reminds me of when I was in college my firends and I would be at every football game, not sure if Western ever won though???? Looks like you had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

LYSS!! Blue and White running through my veins??? You are such a dork and that is why i love you. Thanks for always stickin it out even when it sounds more appealing to be in front of the tv. You're always such a good sport and I love you for that!