Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First Snow Fall of the Winter







Alright, I'm guilty of it and I don't even feel bad. I am one of the people that prays for the snow to hold off till February and only snow for a day, a Saturday when I have nothing to do but cozy up on the couch and watch a good movie. I'm all about snow in the mountains but not the roads or sidewalks that I travel daily but Jen lovingly reminded me we live in the mountains.....freakin Utah. Well, low and behold, the snow held out till the first day of December, so I can't complain too much and I hate to admit this part, but it was beautiful and fun to play in, not to mention it snowed on a Saturday. :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Cool pictures! I'm so glad that you captured the snow.. even though it's not your favorite! See.. if it's cold.. I prefer to have snow..I love it. But I'm with you.. driving in it sucks and people out here SUCK at driving!!! Oh well! To be honest though, if it's snowing I prefer to be on the slopes... and it doesn't look like that's going to happen this year! :)

Barrett Bunch said...

We love the snow ans wish we had Utah snow all the time! Glad you were able to enjoy it and have some fun!!