Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dang Tag Game :)

4 Favorite TV shows
1. 24
2. House
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Man vs. Wild
4 favorite places I've been
1. Cancun
2. Banks Lake
3. St. Louis
4. Hawaii
OR
4 places i have lived
1. Washington
2. More Washington
3. Even More Washington
4. And Utah
4 favorite foods
1. Mini burritos from Albertsons
2. Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ben & Jerry's
3. Fruit, all fruit I love it.
4. Sushi (I love it now)
4 websites I check daily
1. My family's blogs
2. Hotmail
3. Union Central (life insurance)
4. LDS.org (lately it's been a lifesaver)
4 favorite places to eat out at. . .
1. California Pizza Kitchen
2. Cafe Rio
3. Happy Sumo
4. Kneaders
4 favorite things to do
1. Watch a movie
2. Sketching
3. Hanging out with Family & Friends
4. Watersports & Skiing (love it, don't do it enough)
4 things I want at this moment
1. a hot man :)
2. To learn
3. Experience life
4. to grow
4 things I can not live without
1. My bed
2. Family & friends
3. the Gospel
4. my Independence
4 people I wish to Tag
1. Mom
2. Tim
3. Jason
4. Ross

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe you did it! You did it so fast . . .and you did it so well. I love it! And you tagged Timmy?? Tehe! I'll be letting him know about that. Happy blogging. PS this is Shauna. I was just on brookes account. :)

Anonymous said...

What the FREEK!!! Cancun in first position again!!! What is this a Commie plot??? What happened in Cancun that was so great??? You see a parasail or something??? Sandy beaches??? Cheap trinket shops??? Sunshine, salt water, cheap food, DosXX beer??? I give up. I've been to Cancun... if I never go back it will be too soon!!! They don't even speak the frigg'n King's English there!!! The world has gone mad I tell you, gone mad!!!

Alyssa said...

Oh Daddy-o, I enjoy the simple pleasures of life....a good book, a nice beach,good company, good food and people calling me Hollywood all day long, that was my Cancun trip.:) But my 4 favorite places have no order, as the rest of my "tag thing" doesn't either, because if there was a top spot it would be Banks, let's be honest. But I think you are so funny. And yes the world has gone mad.

Alyssa said...

I knew you wrote brooke's blog....Am I right or wrong? And I did my Tag thing at work, I really wanted a break :)

MaDeb or Deb said...

I've been taqgged!!! but I don't have a blog so I guess I'm off the hook! It's been fun reading everyone's and mine is kinda a ditto of them but I like Fox News.. I know, I'm a freak! And Cancun is great...Just learn a little Spanish and you can survive it. You wanna go again???