Sunday, September 2, 2007

Adventures at the Watson's



It's time to say good-bye to those loveable kiddies and those crazy cookie parents. It almost feels like I'm moving away ~ far away. My new condo is really just on the other side of town, but it feels like I am moving off the continent. This morning when I woke up there was a little tug at my heart strings when the secret agents didn't sneak into my bedroom, or when I went to get breakfast and little lady wasn't screaming, "Nananananana . . nana. .nanana." until I gave her my undivided attention. I have to admit that there is never a dull moment. . . whether it's a dance party, little boys wearing my high heels in their birthday suits (carrying Jesus, "Come follow my naked self and Jesus!"), or a little dispute between the Cleavers. I've officially moved into my 10th location since moving to Provo 5 years ago. I have sworn off moving FOREVER. . . . Well, unless someone shows up with a fatty diamond and a marriage proposal I'm set for at least 5 years. If any of ya'll ever have a dull moment stop by the Watsons and enjoy the adventures. . . for now enjoy a couple fun pictures. Also, thanks to Watsons for making me feel a part of your amazing little family for my drive by stay, I love and appreciate you guys so much.

3 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

I bet you are sad to leave the "Happy House". It can be so crazy their, busy, coukie, loud and exhausting.....but it is the best place on earth to be loved and to enjoy life. Those little troppers teach you so much in a short time about how to really enjoy each moment of the day! Lessons we could all take to heart more often.
Glad to hear you got moved! I can hardly wait to see your place and also glad to hear you're staying their awhile....well unless the big fatty shows up!! LOL.. Funny girl.. Love You..

Anonymous said...

Well, sounds like a chapter closing in your life and a new chapter opening. I think you have done really well for yourself down there in the desert. I am proud of you, what you've learned and what you have accomplished. You have had good friends, great mentors and amazing instruction. You have stayed true to your roots and I am blown away by who you have become. Love you Kisser!

Becca said...

I just love that cute little bum!!! It just made me smile! Congrats on moving.. glad it's over.. moving is always a bummer! We should all get together soon!!! I'm missing you guys!