Saturday, October 20, 2007

Getting Into the Season






Looking at all the blogs and the Halloween festivities, I couldn't help but join in. So Kati and I decided to carve some pumpkins, make carmel apples and watch Transformers. Well we got some of that done. We multi-tasked while watching Transformers and carving pumpkins but by the time we were done we were pretty worn out from the day, all I could do was pop a carmel in my mouth and eat the plain apple....surprisingly it tastes the same. My roommates thought I was I gross, I thought it was energy and time efficient.....what's a girl to do.

4 comments:

Barrett Bunch said...

Love your pumpkin, masterpiece! Looks like your getting into the halloween spirit!

Becca said...

Those are some fun pumpkins! I love them.. and I love that you got inspired to join in the fun! I have an awesome pumpkin cookie recipe I should give you.. you should totally give it a try! :) I'll send it your way..I love that you love treats too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love to see all you kiddo's getting into the Halloween spirit! I'm jumping straight to Christmas this year.. I know, kinda crazy...but I'm the mom!

Shauna said...

Yeah! I love it when you blog. . it kind of makes my day! So fun that you and Kati are getting into the Halloween spirit. Love your pumpkins.