Friday, October 26, 2007

Let the Parties Begin!

















The girls and I decided to get a head start on the Halloween fun and went to a party up in Layton last night. Yes I know it's far, really far, but we had an absolute blast. The night ranged with everything from getting ready, which entailed spiking hair, wigs, stuffing jackets, etc., to the rocking out on the drive up, to showing off some sweet dance moves at the party, to the costume contest and finally hitting the drive-thru on the way home. We definately know how to party. Once upon a time I thought I was getting too old for this but I'm coming to realize it's all about the company you keep and the people that you know.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

You are so cute! And so fun! I love it! Glad to see that you are out with the girls having a blast. I love your line about the company you keep! You are a keeper in my book. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great night and a lot of fun. I'm so glad you're enjoying life and also keeping good company. Enjoy the Halloween Howls.. I love you!!!

Becca said...

Sounds like a way fun night! Cute costume too!

Barrett Bunch said...

You are one hot mama! Gladyou had a great time!!! Joel says no more costume for you, back to the bun and turtlenecks!!!