Sunday, April 13, 2008

Battle of the Sexes

As Jord and Jon prepare to leave us for the summer (sad!), we got together for a little send off. Kati and I were supposed to plan it but fell asleep and left it up to Heath Bar. He did a good job and arranged for us to go bowling. Once we got there, the guys decided to play bowling battle of the sexes. We agreed and put Jamba Juice on the line. You can tell by this wager this was a serious game. As we reached the end of the game the boys cried silent tears as they knew they were just smoked by the ladies and put up the challenge of double or nothing. We gladly accepted the challenge and kicked their butts again. It was a sad night for them, happy night for the ladies. They kept saying some crap about the forces uniting against them, that's code for man we got our butts kicked. One of them even owns bowling shoes, need I say more! (and no I will not name names) :)






10 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh we need to go bowling when I come to town... I am not very good becuase Mell can't fit in a bowling ball but that's ok. I promise I'm good entertainment. =)

Courtney said...

fun times... love your fun times! ( can you please update more often i need to see you)

Linds Forrest said...

You look so happy and it looks like your world is going fantastic!! I am sad i do not see you more often but I send my love!!! Miss you crazy girl!

Linds Forrest said...

OH... who were those boys to think they could eat you 3? I mean, seriously!! Who do they think they are?!!

Shauna said...

GO girl power! Love it that you updated. I'm feeling just a little bit blog spoiled. :)

MaDeb or Deb said...

I think the rain just cleared and the sun came out all because you updated your blog!! I love it when there's new pictures. I see that the competitiveness is still running strong through your veins!!! I raised NO whimp!! Be nice to the boys though. Sounds like a really great time. Thanks for sharing! Love you!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Great job ladies kick'n the boys rear ends!!

Barrett Bunch said...

Wow, way to go girls! Love all the blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.