Sunday, April 13, 2008

Go Kart Racing






I have a major need for speed, I do believe it's called a Barrett Lead Foot. Jon and I had a little race from Thanksgiving Point back to his apartment a few weeks ago and yes I beat him. (speeds will not be disclosed on this blog because I know a certain Mom that would not be very happy :))His excuse is that he doesn't race in parking lots and I say that racing has no boundaries. So in light of this little incident he decided it was only appropriate to go race for real...Go Kart style! I will have to admit that his best lap time was about a half second better mine but I guess that means I just have to practice more, right? And no worries we had to wait about 2 hours to race, so please enjoy our pictures of boredom.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

You guys are too much fun I love it!

Courtney said...

you guys look like you have a blast together!

Shauna said...

If I remember right you are like your momma. She is one speed racer. . .and it looks like you are too! You'll get him next time.

MaDeb or Deb said...

Hey....I think you guys need to plan a trip to Portland. We still have Malibu Raceway here!!! That's the only place I go fast anymore. I'm getting old and slowing down but not at Malibu!! Thanks for posting such fun stuff....you just made my rainy day happy! Love you and waiting for your trip to race in Portland!