Friday, June 13, 2008

Kati's 26th Birthday





For Kati Lynn Didders Johnson soon to be Heath's birthday, I thought it might be fun to go to a concert of a band we both really like, Secondhand Serenade. If you haven't heard of them, Itunes them right now, you will LOVE them! The concert was great, it was at Thanksgiving Point in a big grassy park. We spend the majority of the night chilling on the blankets (and at points freezing on the blankets, beginning of June was COLD!) and the the rest of the evening getting a little crazy in the front. And can I just tell you I love Kati to death! We have had such a blast the last three and half years and I am so grateful for her and am so excited for her new adventure.

Oh random picture of a boy....don't worry there is a story. Kati and I were looking for a boy for a little hook up for me(which I have discovered I can't do in my old age, maybe I will blog that story....it's a good one) and we both saw this "kid". And after we acknowledged he was cute, we were both like yay in 5 years he will be really cute, right now he is in high school....awkward! :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday to Kati. . . You guys are pretty funny checking out high school kiddies. :) LOL! You girls are so silly sometimes.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Kati! OK funny story about the baby in high school.... Love you

Anonymous said...

BFF FOREVER!!! I LOVE YOUR FACE!!!