Monday, January 7, 2008

Alright, Alright






I know this is a blog that you will all love (for different reasons, I'm sure). For New Years Jon had sent me a text asking if I wanted to go to dinner and watch a movie. I told him that I am a girl that needs to be wooed if he wanted a date for New Years Eve (a girl has to play hard ball once in a while). He threw out that he had my favorite ice cream and soda but then he said the one thing that would seal the deal....tickets to a Jazz game. I love the Jazz and yes my crush on Carlos Boozer has only grown by leaps and bounds this season and I am not shy about expressing it at the games either. After the game we headed back to Provo to grab a bite to eat but to our surprise every restaurant in Provo was closed because it was a week day and New Years. We ended up grabbing some fast food because I was starving and too impatient to wait for Jon to make us dinner (I hate to cook:)) and watched Dick's Rockin Eve. All and all we had a fun night and the Jazz won, so I guess you could say it was a great night.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Too much fun! Sounds like you two had a great time.... miss you!

Shauna said...

Cute pics! Love it that you are a party animal. I think I brought in the new year reading a book next to a sleepy husband. ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! News flash!!! The Orem-Provo Bubble breaks!!! Alyssa shares part of her life!!! Yikes!!! I am so totally impressed!!! Ok, so maybe I don't have to use 3 exclaimation marks behind each sentence; deep breath here. This girl dates, she has fun, she hates to cook (what's with that???), she goes to games with professional athletes(?), she does something besides work; she's a whole person in my head now. Seriously, thank you for sharing. I always want to ask, "What's up?" but I'm always afraid the conversation will end too soon if I do. I am impressed you felt secure enough to share this with us all. You are becoming the "Swan" I always knew you would. Love you tons Kisser! Dad.

Barrett Bunch said...

Love that you posted a blog with Mr. Jon, Joel is coming around! Love that you had a blast on New years, what a fun time!!!