Sunday, January 20, 2008

Movie Saturday






Fun times at Auntie Lyss's house. On Saturday, the Watson kids came over for a little party. We watched a movie, ate some popcorn, had luncheables, had a blue treat that turned all of our tongues blue, which about every 5 minutes Barrett would drag me in the bathroom to show me. The kids also thought it was hilarious to throw the volleyball off the banaster and here it smack on the floor below, whatever makes them happy right? Max kept asking me where my friends were and why I moved here from his house. And as the kids were leaving, they did find one of my roommates and proceeded to name her Lala (her names is Jessica) and flirted without shame....that's why I love them. Thanks for a fun times guys, hope to do again soon!


5 comments:

Barrett Bunch said...

Aunite Lyss time looks like so much fun, the kids love it I am sure!!! What a great and brave Aunite!

Shauna said...

I love fun times at Aunt Lyss's Apartment. You ROCK! Thanks for taking the kids again. They have been talking all about it. ;) They sure love you and fun times.

Jen said...

Aren't you a fun little auntie :) Looks like crazy fun times for you!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Auntie Kiss... gets to play with the seagulls whenever she wants... not that I am jealous or anything. HEY KIDS PAPA'S COMING TO TOWN SOON!!!

Janelle said...

Okay you bug. When are you going to write something new so I know what is going on in your life. Also, when are you going to come visit. I miss you!! I leave soon for florida... want to watch jack for like 4 days :)