Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sundance



So you know those people that go to Sundance to gaulk at celebrities....that was us on Saturday night. My roommate Jessica has a major crush on Collin Farrell, who has been at Sundance for the past couple of days. decided that we should head up to Sundance to find him, so she could make out with him. I'm always up for an adventure, so we decided to go. As we walked around, we spotted him, he looked great. And as you can see in the picture above Jess did get to take a picture with him. Okay we didn't actually find Collin Farrell but the poster was as close as we were going to get without a VIP pass. We soon discovered as we walked around that there was no celebrities to be found because they were all in the VIP parties. But at the very end of the night we did see one celebrity Danny Glover (Leathal Weapon, Angels in the Outfield). And then one of the people that had attached themselves to our group yelled out there is George Clooney, funny because Danny Glover is black and George Clooney is white. We quickly corrected him and Danny gave us a little wave. Now we just need to find out where people get these VIP passes so we can make Jessica's fantasy come true!

13 comments:

Barrett Bunch said...

Love the spontaneity! How much fun, looks like you had a fun time regardless of not spotting hot tie tot tie...

Linds Forrest said...

You look amazing as always! I am glad you are doing well.

Jyl... said...

Hi Alyssa! I love the pictures. I wanted to let you know that Jeff and I have a blog now, it is thecowartcrew.blogspot.com
It is good to see that you are doing good. We would love to see you when you come to see your mom sometime!

~JYL~

Brooke said...

Kisser you are HOT! I love your Blog thanks for sharing! Love you!

Becca said...

How fun! It must have been freezing up there!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling.....here I sat waiting for someone to play on a Saturday night :( Hope you had fun!!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

PS.....too bad you aren't up here tonight.... :( We just got put on the One Republic VIP list for Harry Os......Drive fast!!! :) :)

Lorraine and Kelly said...

K, I'm soooo glad I found your blog via Janelle's. Totally miss you! You look as beautiful as ever and I hope you'll visit my blog and comment me often!

Anonymous said...

You silly girls!!! Don't we all know how shallow these actors are??? I mean the only thing worse is prof. athletes!!! You all need a hobbie...

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! I'm jealous that you went to the film festival. My friends and I used to do that, but now I live really far away so I guess it doesn't really work now.

Brooke said...

NEW BLOG PLEASE!

Kjerstine said...

alys!!! yayy you have a blog too! how fun is this?!?
love it!
xoxo