Monday, March 10, 2008

Dating is HARD!


I have decided the older you get the harder it is to budge from routine and schedules and the life you have had all to yourself. It has been quite a while since I have been in an exclusive relationship (that term makes me giggle, I have no idea why) and it has been some what of a challenge in my life to incorporate someone else. I think it just goes to show how much I have to learn and grow in this life! It's crazy just when I think I have one thing mastered, it starts to flounder but I know I will get the hang out it at some point.....But we are pretty dang cute together, I will give us that! :)

9 comments:

Brooke said...

You guys are soooo cute!

MaDeb or Deb said...

Ohhh what a cute couple. You remind me so much of Shauna and her "dating is hard" days!! Dating can be hard.. because you have to share, commit and open up your life to let someone else in! Even though it can be a scary and hard time, it can also be many positive things. As your sisters would say...sit back and enjoy the ride.. As your mother would say, you have been blessed with a great heart and an incredible brain! With those together you will meet your challenges and find answers! Love Ya a ton.. Mom

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I have come to the conclusion the Lord commanded us to get married for that very reason! Life is supposed to be a test and when something gets easy he wants us to move on to the next step so we can better ourselves.

Courtney said...

Hes pretty cute thats a for sure! so imj going to make it very simple! can you marry him now!? that really wasnt a question it was more of a statement!

Becca said...

You guys look so cute together! I'm a fan! He's a keeper! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, he is super cute. You two are a way cute couple. The other day Nate and I were talking about our fun Provo times... remember when we went roller skating. That was fun, but crazy. Josh is always a good source for fun times.

Shauna said...

You are a cute lady. And you two do look cute together. Hope everything works out. ;)

Barrett Bunch said...

I love this... Not so sure about Joel, but he needs to get a life anyway! I am so happy for you and your "relationship" can't wait for the next BIG news update in that arena!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

So what are you waiting for. Old maid!!!