Monday, March 10, 2008

Freakin' Jessica and Her Tag!

A- Attached or Single? Attached (shocking I know!)
B- Best Friend? Kati, Shauna & Janelle
C- Cake or Pie? Pie
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item?
F- Favorite Color? Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? Somewhere in Washington :)
I- Favorite Indulgence? Apple Beer and Ben and Jerrys Fudge Brownie
J- January or July? July but in the summer I will probably say January, I'm crazy like that. Utah gets so HOT!
K- Kids? None, oh there is plenty of time
L- Life isn't complete without? the Gospel
M- Marriage date? Nope, again plenty of time :)
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Brother 3 Sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias and Fears? Failing
Q-Quote? Too many to chose from!
R- Reason to smile? Everyday is a new beginning
S- Season of choice? Spring/Fall
T- Tag two people? Linds Jacobs/Janelle Johnson
U- Unknown fact about me? I love cheesy 90's music
V- Vegetable? Peas (fresh out of the garden)
W- Worst Habit? I am sure there are many but I would say picking at my zits. They taunt me!
X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray because there is nothing in the region that requires an ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Spaghetti, I blame my Mom for that addiction, best ever!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus

6 comments:

Jess and Joe said...

Oh Lyss, I love you more then you will ever know!! I am so flattered that you would title a blog with my name in it..even if the other words are Freakin'& Tag. I still feel very honored. Also, I found out something new about you..That you are seeing someone. That is what this tag is all about.YEAH!! Remember to send me an invite. =] Thanks for taking the time to please me. You are a good friend.
My foot is doing good, More annoying now then anything. I hate waking up in the morning and having to crutch to the bathroom. I still cannot put any weight on it and won't be able to for about 6 more weeks, when the pins come out. BUMMER. Maybe we can set a lunch date for May...when I can finally drive again. =[

Linds Forrest said...

Alyssa!!! No wonder you are too busy to call me back. I almost started crying when I read your blog postings of being 'attached'. Lys you sound so content and so happy!! I am so thrilled for you! I hope he doesn't break your heart, or I will kill him. I love you so much. I hope you are happy, (you seem like it), and doing well. I miss you like crazy and maybe one of these days in these years we will be able to see each other! :) Love you always!

Janelle said...

I miss your face when are you going to come visit. You are going to miss all of the growing my baby is doing. he is a HUGE BOY and you don't have any pictures with him! well hardly any. Oh and I hate reading your blog for updates it's pathetic that is the only way I know what is going on in your life

Janelle said...

PS I think if you tag someone you have to comment them not just put it in your tag HAHA :)

Shauna said...

You love freakin' tag games. :) I love reading yours. Fun times. I blame mom for loving spaghetti. I can never make it as good as she does. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to say that I disagree. I am not a fan of januarys. Julys are my favorite!