Monday, March 10, 2008

Girls' Night!





So I have decided that being a taken lady doesn't mean the fun has to stop and neither does ladies night. I have a little confession, I love to dance. Yes I have the classic Barrett gene of having no rythm (all you Barretts know what I am talking about) but when I hear the dance music I can't help myself....I don't even care how silly I look. Thank goodness for my friends that like to dance and better yet can dance amazingly, that way I can just blend in and have myself a great time. There are always good times to be had on Girls' Night.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oh i remember when i was apart of girls night! do you remeber pickles! of cause you do! you would never forget that! and bye the way can you scream away my hickups please lol i love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun girl's night times. It looks like you guys had a great time.