Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleepy


I have 6 roommates, crazy I know. One night in a moment of brillance we decided that we were like the 7 dwarfs and everyone should have a name. And I got the name of Sleepy. I asked them why and they said because all I have been doing the past couple of weeks is sleeping. Okay yes I like my Sunday nap...a lot but I blame all this sleeping on Shauna Watson! Yes, that is one hard core lady who is killing me in the gym and I am exhausted when I get out. I am finally getting used to the food and workout routines and returning to the land of the awake but I'm not going to lie the naps were not half bad!

6 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

I'm with you... I love my naps, especially lately! It does sound like Shauna is working you hard at the gym...Way to go Shauna and Kiss!! Love YA...Mom

Brooke said...

I wish I had time to nap. Everytime I try Taylor starts breathing in my face about an inch away. She just wants to play play play!

Courtney said...

excuse me... are you a working out girl? is that what i just red! where the freak where you when i was in utah trying to have a workout buddy huh? huh?! thats what i thought you cant even answer it! lol! im so proud of you thats great! so are you clean eating? im so proud of you i know how much you hate it!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Good girl, I am so happy for you. Doesn't your body feel sooo much better when you take are of it. I hope you keep up the good work.

Shauna said...

Love love love it! We need to get back in there and start some serious butt kickin'. :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Poor Kisser... you're such'a baby swan sometimes! Big Sisser kick'n your booty? Suck it up girl friend you're the young one silly! Keep working hard. Love ya kid!

Dad.